If you ask me what is the most popular battle royal game for a smartphone in today’s time? I would say PUBG. Since the time it was launched, the game has gained massive popularity. However, PUBG Mobile is a smartphone based game, and there are quite a lot of users who want to play the game on their PC. And to do so, you will need to use Tencent Gaming Buddy to install and play PUBG Mobile on your PC or laptop.
However, in case if you don’t know how to install PUBG Mobile on PC using Tencent Gaming Buddy. Then let me just share all the steps over here:
How To Play PUBG Mobile on PC Using Tencent Gaming Buddy:
In case if you don’t know, Tencent Games is the company that developed PUBG Mobile. However, back in the time when most of the people were going crazy to play the game on their PC and used other emulators like Bluestacks. Tencent Games has released their official emulator, which is known as the Tencent Gaming buddy. However, in today’s time, it is known as the Gameloop or Tencent Gaming Assistant.
Using this emulator, you will be able to play PUBG mobile on your PC or Laptop pretty easily. However, to help you out, let me just walk you through the installation process:
How To Install Tencent Gaming Buddy on Windows 10:
Now the question is how to install Tencent Gaming Buddy on your PC? Well, for this, you can go ahead and follow these below steps:
- At first, visit the official Tencent Gaming Buddy website (By the way, Tencent Gaming Buddy is now renamed to Gameloop) and download the setup file.
- Once the setup file is downloaded, follow all the screen instructions and install the emulator on your computer.
- After downloading the file, you will need to install PUBG Mobile, and you are all set to play your favorite game.
Also, the good part of this emulator is that it does not require you to have any kind of account. Plus, the emulator is extremely easy to get started with.
Top Features of Tencent Gaming Buddy:
- Tencent Gameloop allows you to customize your controls pretty easily. So it would not be hard for you to get started with the emulator.
- You are allowed to connect your gamepad to the emulator. So in case if you are not comfortable with a mouse or keyboard, a gamepad will help you to start playing the game.
- The best part of this emulator is that it can run any game on low end PC or laptop. So to play PUBG Mobile On PC, you don’t need a high powered PC.
- With Tencent Gaming buddy, you will get various screen resolution options. Like it includes SD 720p, Ultra HD 2K, and so on.
- Moreover, Tencent Gaming buddy alos comes with an inbuilt app market that contains a wide range of games under different categories. So you cannot just use the emulator to play PUBG mobile but other games as well.
You should also know that, when you are playing PUBG Mobile using an emulator, you will only get matched with the emulator players. And you will not be able to compete with mobile players. This feature is introduced to let everyone play the game fairly.
Also Check: Best Gaming Monitors Under $100
Play PUBG Mobile on PC With Common Errors Fixed:
While launching Tencent Emulator, you might get to see an unknown error on your screen. This is one of the common issues with Tencent gaming buddy. And it mainly happens on Windows 10 because of system architecture.
But lucklily, fixing the error is not as hard as it seems. All you have to do is right click on the Tencent emulator icon from the desktop and select troubleshoot compatibility option. And by doing so, the issue will get resolved most probably. In case if does not, then try reinstalling the application.
Error Code 1:
Another common error that we get to see is the Error Code 1. This error occurs whenever we launch PUBG Mobile from the Tencent Gaming Buddy or Gameloop after downloading all the necessary game files. Like, the game starts to load, and it gets stuck at 98%, and then you see the Error Code.
However, to resolve this error, go ahead and follow these steps:
- At first, go to the folder where Tencent Gaming Buddy is installed on your computer.
- Then go to Temp/TxGameDownload/Component/UI/Setup.
- Now you have to click on Android Emulator and open it.
- Once you do so, you will notice that the Error Code 1 is no longer visible, and you can play PUBG mobile on PC without any issues.
In case, if this method works for you, then create a shortcut of the Android Emulator to the desktop for better accessibility and next time launch PUBG Mobile directly from Android Emulator instead of opening Gameloop.
Also, if the issue is not resolved yet, I would recommend you to reinstall the emulator again. And this time, it might fix the issue for you.
So that was all for how you can use Tencent Gaming Buddy to install PUBG Mobile on PC. Now go ahead and try following the steps and see if these steps are working for you or not. If there is anything else you would like to ask, then do feel free to drop a comment below and I will surely help you out.